Chassidy Butler is a Business Analyst for the CU Engage team. Prior to joining CU Engage, Chassidy worked closely with the sales and client relations team at TMG (now CO-OP) and is experienced in pricing analysis, product demos and marketing.
Chassidy is a huge advocate for credit unions using her experience from TMG, and other industry training, to assist credit unions in making tough decisions and build strong strategies to secure their future. As a Business Analyst, she will leverage her experience and knowledge to guide credit unions through the complex process of making vendor decisions.
Chassidy received her MBA, specializing in Organizational Management from WGU, and degrees from Simpson College in Communications and Economics. Chassidy resides in Adel, Iowa with her husband, Nick, young daughter, Maddalynne, two cats and a dog. She enjoys cycling, boating, reading and traveling.
Chassidy’s Fun Facts:
- Favorite All-Time Song: Me and Bobby McGee – Janis Joplin
- Favorite Cities: Gulf Shores, Alabama, and Edinburgh, Scotland
- Trait that Best Describes Me (In One Word): Outgoing
- Dream Job (Besides the one I have now): International Traveling College Professor (is that even a thing?)
- Favorite Movie: Hope Floats