Ensure Your Technology Plan is Exam-Ready
Strict regulations are on the horizon
You may have already heard …or maybe you’ve found out the hard way… Auditors are cracking down and enforcing stricter regulations when it comes to Strategic Technology Planning.
Some of the Red Flags we’re seeing:
- Teams whose IT department functions separately from the rest of their business
- 3-5 year plans that are not well-defined
- Teams not working cohesively towards a set goal(s)
- Just making do with whatever current systems are in place now
- When it’s been a while since the team looked outside of the day-to-day workload
- Maybe a credit union who doesn’t currently have a plan in place at all
- Technology vendors who aren’t proactively involved in the partnership
You’re not alone
- Are we operating at our peak capacity?
- Are we providing all of the technology our members need?
- Are we aware of the strengths and weakness of our current systems?
- Are the future goals for our credit union clear?
- Are we all working towards the same goal?
- Do we currently have a Strategic Technology Plan that being implemented well?
Prefer a more hands-off approach?
We’ve got your back!
We are already busy helping credit union teams just like yours develop Strategic Technology Plans and ace these audits.
- Identify gaps
- Assess your strategic goals
- Prioritize your technology needs
- Evaluate your current systems
- Implement a new Strategic Technology Plan
- Know where you’ll be in 3-5 years
- and more!